Tips and Tricks for Finals!!!!!!!

11:35 PM

Tips and Tricks: Finals

Hey there, I can't believe it has already been a month since I put up my last post! It's finally nice to talk to you all again and today I would like to give you a few tips and crazy tricks in studying for Finals. Well, some of you might be thinking "Oh, well it's no big deal" and totally blow it off, but depending on how lenient your teacher is, it is crucial to recognize the importance of the grade and how it benefits toward your future. So with out further ado, lets start with some tips in helping you study for finals.
1. Find a Good Spot- Whenever I tend to study, I go for a place that is comfy and yet will be able to keep me awake, because take my bed for example, when studying I get to relaxed and drift off a bit. In turn, I loose focus and can't concentrate. Going to the Library would be a benefit, but sometimes it is hard for me to focus, because I tend to get distracted by the hundreds of books that call to me + there can be many distractions at the library. That is why I sit at my nice kitchen table where I can spread everything out for me to see, plug in my lap top and focus.
 
💜
 
 
2. Try to keep a nice and Stress Free environment- Sometimes this is just impossible, but it can make it easier and not make it as stressful to accidently misplace something.
 
studying pinterest - Google keresés
 
3. Stick with a cool playlist- So for me, I usually go on Spotify or Pandora (which ever one you prefer) and look up a studying playlist to keep me distracted from the other distractions around me. Music tends to help me zone out from what's around me and focus more on my work.
...
 
4. Pick up a healthy snack and drink- I suppose that most people enjoy drinking caffeinated drinks to help them stay awake, but it is known that it can also increase your anxiety levels and that's why water is a good solution. It is not only healthy, but can keep you awake. For a nice snack, I usually nibble on carrot sticks, pretzels, grapes, berries and nuts.
Lost in Paradise. want more pics? follow ↬ luxuryteens
 

Tricks

1. Chewing gum- It is said that chewing gum or sucking on a mint while studying and doing the same thing while taking a test can increase grade scores, because your brain some way is triggered by the familiarity of what you were doing while studying, which can help you memorize certain details. If that makes sense.
Nom nomUntitled
2. Take Breaks- Make sure to take breaks every hour or so and stretch to increase the amount of blood flow to your brain, because I guess that gravity pulls your blood down to the lower part of your body when sitting down for a long period of time, decreasing blood flow to your brain. That's why when you stretch, it can release tension in your body and increase blood circulation.
InstagramYoga.
 
So, that's all for today folks. I am so excited for summer and can't wait to start posting more. Quick question, should I start posting videos on Youtube? Leave me a comment down below and I hope everyone has a spectacular day today and everyday. Bye!!!!!!!!
Stay Originally You,
Haleigh
Untitled | via Tumblr
 
P.S. If you may like, you can come on and follow me on my Social Medias. Twitter, and my Instagram is @Haleigh.Koch. Have a great day everyone and can't wait to talk to you next time. Bye!!!!!!!!!
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments