Road Trip Outfit Ideas + Travel essentials

7:32 PM

 
 
Hey there, so this weekend I am going on a road trip to California, with my family for the weekend and I got the idea in my head to make a blog post about cute and trendy outfit ideas + a list on some crucial essentials. During this trip, I plan on taking tons of pictures. So in the mean time, lets get started.

Casual
πŸŒŠπŸŒΈπŸ’ƒβ˜€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸŒΈπŸŒŠ    @flo_alaska | we heart it
Outfit    cute outfits tumblr
Indie    karlies | via Tumblr.    Wow :oOutfit goals πŸ˜‚βœ¨πŸ’πŸΌ    
 
 Fancy
Untitled     Outfit     ..     Pinkie Pie πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’­πŸ’­..     .OMFG     πŸ’‹

Road Trip Essentials

So first off, it is crucial to bring my phone and laptop along with me, so I can make blog posts and keep track of my Summer Reading. My phone is important, so if I ever get lost you know how that works out. This is practically how my work station look right now in the hotel.
// | via Tumblr

It's always nice to bring snacks and drinks along with you on a road trip, because you don't want to get hungry and stop somewhere. It will take time out of your travel, if you are that determined to reach your destination. I personally prefer to take some fruit and Chex mix. Drink wise, I prefer water or and Arizona Iced Tea.
Drinks Spicy Ranch Chex Mix
 
 
Next, I tend to read a lot while on Road Trips. So, I brought with me Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (A summer reading novel) and the recent issue of Teen Vogue magazine. To get comfy, I bring a pillow for the car ride, because who likes to be stuck in a van, full of five people with luggage and a cooler all around you. For me, it can get a little cramped.
Pillows I Made! www.curiouskid.etsy.com
 
So that's pretty much all I have for today. I hope you enjoyed today's post. If you did, feel free to press on the subscribe button to the left. If not, feel free to write a comment down below on how I can improve or any blog post requests. Have and amazing day!!! Ill talk to you later, Bye!!!!!!!!!
Stay Originally You,
 Haleigh
 
P.s. I take no responsibility over these awesome photographs. I found them all on We Heart It. Thank you very much.

  



 





























You Might Also Like

0 comments