Fall Fashion and Inspiration

2:23 PM

Oh goodness, it's Fall and everyone knows what that means....... Pumpkin Spice Latte's!!!! Just kidding, I've never had a pumpkin Spice Latte in my life...... Is that a bad thing? Anyways, today I would like to show all of you the wonders of Fall fashion and some daily inspiration. So let's Fall into it! See what I did there?..... No?..... I'll just leaf you alone then.

Fashion
As some of you may of already noticed, Fall has hit the world with a bang and fashion trends are erupting all over. Over sized sweaters have developed into a sweater dress and knee high everything have come into style. I am totally obsessed with these new trends!

  The Layers
Print Sweater via Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas 
This look is simple and easy. All you need is a blouse/flannel and a nice sweater to go over it. This is a cute look to wear on a date out or even to school.
The Sweaters
ıg — ılyαshıe 💗😕😕♡
   Sweaters are a definite necessity for Fall and Winter. You can pair it with practically anything, a pair of jeans, shorts, even a skater skirt. Speaking of...
The Jeans, Skirts, and leggings
Outfit

It's always fun to pair outfits together. Jeans, skater skirts and leggings are a delightful and comfortable outfit for Fall that can go with any occasion.

Inspiration
Instagram: elineschuurman💚 link in bio🍁🍂✨🍄A Land of Enchantment | via TumblrCute❤Siganme.8)
All I Have to say is Color...... and Pumpkins

Stay Originally You,
Haleigh. K
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these photos, I found them all on We Heart It to provide examples.
P.S. I hope you all have a fantastic day!!!! Bye!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments