Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Review

10:02 AM


Hello there everyone! Today I will be reviewing the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. With having the slightest bit of oily skin, I thought I would give this foundation a try after browsing through my local Ulta shop. I have been testing this product for the past few weeks and can say that I've made a decent decision. So let's take a close look at the foundation in detail.

Packaging: The foundation comes in a rectangular glass bottle with a black cap. The glass can be risk to carry when traveling, but what I truly dislike about the packaging is that there is no pump. Other than that, details on packaging are fully comprehensive and the shade of the foundation will be seen on top of the cap.

Shades and Texture: There are twenty-four shades that are available for this current foundation and can be found Here on Maybellines website. Now, the shade I chose is 310 Sun Beige. It gives off a nice warm undertone and since it's summertime, it blends in with my newly developed tan. The foundation has a liquid texture and is very easy to work with. The texture makes it fairly easy to blend in, though it does have a possibility to attach to dry patches. To fix that, I apply moisturizer and that usually fixes it up. The foundation is extremely light on the skin and gives off a natural look.





The application is very simple as the liquid texture makes it easy to blend in with a simple foundation brush or beauty blender. The foundation gives medium coverage. For example, if you have scars or any sort of mark on your face, it would do best to cover up with concealer. The product has a staying power of around six hours and after about three hours, I found myself touching up with powder in order to relieve oils.

What I liked:
  • Application is easy
  • Most of the shades have nice, warm undertones
  • It gives a soft matte look
  • Gives the pores air and is light weight
  • Photographs well
  • Decent staying power

What I disliked:
  • There is no pump dispenser
  • A little lack of oil control
  • Does not have full coverage


I give it a *Drumroll.......... 8/10 on the Haleigh scale, just because the lack of a pump agitates me and I think it's a decent foundation.

Stay Originally You,
Haleigh







You Might Also Like

0 comments